Download & fill the admission form.
Admission in IMS is carried out according to Following Basis:
- On a competitive basis & also according to the results of entrance tests conducted by the University selection committee.
- With payment of tuition fees by individuals and (or) legal entities.
- Admission is carried out within the number established by the license for the right to conduct educational activities, on the conditions established by the annual admission rules.
- 1. After arriving at IMS, passport shall be registered by the Minister of Interior of Kazakhstan within 5 days from the date of arrival excluding holidays and weekends.
- 2. Assistance in registration and visa extension will be provided.
- 3. Foreign students must be registered themselves in- Department of international affair, between 6 months and 1 year.
- 4. Passport must be presented to the -Department of international affair, 1 month before the expiration of visa. Failure to meet registration and visa terms results in fine set by the ministry of interior of Kazakhstan.
Steps to Apply Online
Select Your Course
Review The Submission
Apply Online for Admission
- Prof. Jodharam
- Phone– +91 7610930212
- Email– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Should be NEET Qualified.
- Marks in 12th, PCB (PHY + CHE + BIO) should be 50% or Above (For OBC/ST/SC-40%).
- Candidate should complete the age of 17 year on or before 31st December of the year of admission in MBBS Course.
- 10th mark-sheet.
- 12th mark-sheet.
- NEET Result.
- Original Passport.
- Passport size 10 photographs.
- Medical Report of HIV & Covid-19.
- All document legalization and translate from HRD & embassy.